Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Interview with Mr. Taylor

By: Kongmeng and Shafay

While interviewing Mr. Taylor we have found out that he's not yet married. Since he's 49 years old, he's strange isn't he? (For me I would be married when I'm around 20 years old or so). Not just that, he's a science teacher and also a coach. He has been teaching volleyball for ten years in Burbank.
 
 He is a respectful person. The good thing students like about him is he is funny and helps solve students' problems.

Greg Taylor, volleyball coach
During school times he like to stay in his classroom and help students with their science work. He lives alone in his house. (For me it's very hard to live alone in a house because I am scared of witches). To me Mr.Taylor is good person. I wish in future I have the same life as him.

Watch our interview with Mr. Taylor:




No comments:

Post a Comment