Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Editorial - Shy Boys

by Shafay 

I think shy boys, especially boys new to the U.S., are shy to talk. It's because they didn't used to be like this in their home country. Now they are new in America so that's why they shy.

Last year in Fern Bacon I had a shy friend.  He was always shy talking to girls and others.  It seem really hard to him. I asked him why he was always shy and he said because he was scared.

Most of shy boys talk but they don't talk a lot. I used to be a shy boy , but now I am not shy that much however, sometimes I am shy to talk to girls. Don't laugh at me I know you all have been in this situation and  have a red face..

I think almost everyone knows about the Wright Brothers, that's two brothers who used to be shy when they were kid. One of them was scared talking to girls, but when they started going to high school they stopped been shying. Finally, they are the first two brothers that wereable to discover how to fly and were the first airplane pilots in the world.

So, please don't judge shy boys cause they could change the world into what you never imagined before.  


No comments:

Post a Comment