Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Interview With Mr.Green

By: Alisia Baca and David Coleman

The Titan Ledger interviewed Mr.Green who is an English Teacher. He teaches 9th-12th Grade and is also a guitar Teacher for 7th period.

Q: What do you strive to achieve with your students?

A: I strive to achieve to help students learn how to play the guitar, learn skill,hand coordination,

Guitar and English teacher Bill Green
understanding, and to give them confidence.

Q: What do you teach here besides guitar class?

A: I teach English 9th-12th.

Q: How long have you been teaching and/or teaching here?

A: I have been teaching here 11 years and have been teaching 11 years also.

Q: Do you enjoy teaching guitar?

A: I love it! I can see all my students get better, and it doesn't take long for the to get better.

Q: Do you teach guitar outside of school?

A: No.

Q: Have you ever thought about it?

A: Not really.

Q: Why is your class important?

A: There is a lot of research that people who learn how to play instruments have good social and emotional growth, confidence, and an outlet to express themselves. Also because it sounds pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment