Friday, December 6, 2013

What do I want for Christmas?

By Chee Xiong

Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
-Dale Evans Rogers
It's the time of the year of joy, colorful lights, evergreen conifer trees, carols, ginger bread, cold winters, and PRESENTS! Everyone loves a thoughtful present. Christmas is the best time of the year to receive such wonderful presents yet the hardest question to answer is, "What do I want for Christmas?"

There is a lot that comes in mind to what I want. Yet the most important thing for me is what Christmas was made for. Giving. I want to see the smiles and emotions that springs up in a persons face when I give them a gift. I want them to understand the "thank you" that is put into the gift. If I had the possibility to give, then it would be the greatest Christmas for me.

Overall, all I want for Christmas is a great winter break to spend with my family and for everyone to have a great Christmas.

Christmas is a big deal in our community. It helps brings families together to share wonderful memories of gift giving. Christmas is the time of the year to share the most of what we share in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment