Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day with Mr. Doolittle


 By Trina Hooker



As we all know, Mother's Day is next Sunday. So I went around asking our teachers about how they would spend Mother's Day. Mr. Doolittle was happy to respond.


What does Mother's Day mean to you?

"It's a bill for a card and flowers. It's a time to show a special person how much I care."

How much does your mother mean to you?

 "My mother means a whole lot to me because without her I wouldn't be talking to you right now."

What are you doing for or with your mother this Mother's day?

"She lives 2500 miles away in Freeport, Illnois, so I'll be calling her and sending her a card."

Do you think your mother will like your gift?

"Yes, she will love to hear from her favorite son!"

On what occasions do you get together with your mother?

"[I get together with my mother] on Thanksgiving and sometimes over [the] Summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment