Monday, September 16, 2013

Athletes

#6 of the JV football team Yancey saluting to the people after a rough game. 
       Hello, my name is Ja'na Lee and I am a sophomore at Luther Burbank high school. I had cousins that went here and graduated last year. Also, I'm not a big fan of school or anything that has to do with papers and I do know people who went to junior high with me that goes here. I found out about the Titan Ledger so that's why I'm in here this year.
Tommy O' of the Varsity basketball team cheesing for the camera.
Hello, my name is Sii and I am a sophmore at LBHS. I like to play basketball and play the ukulele. I am not a big fan of media production until I took yearbook photography last year. Last year I met a lot of people who talked about this class and took a lot of sports pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment