Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hey, Titans! Introduce Yourself!

The name is Chee Xiong, a Senior at Luther Burbank High School. I'm proud to be a Titan here at Luther Burbank and most of all, being part of the Titan Ledger!

I just turned 16 this year for my Senior Year of High School. Weird but only because I skipped Pre-School and went ahead into Kindergarten. I was very noticeable in Elementary School only because I was short and quiet. Not anymore! I speak up more and also grew taller than my friends!

I love my creativity! I'm not the best at arts but I love expressing myself with arts and most of all a smile! I love to laugh and make others laugh as well. If you know me well enough, you'll know that I'm a big jokester!
Flowers is an art, created by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment