Friday, September 13, 2013

Yessenia Sanchez Burbank Junior

Hi, my name is Yessenia Sanchez. I'm a junior At Luther Burbank high school. I've spent all my high school years here and I enjoy it. I've been across many friends and many unplesent people.

I'm born and raised in Sacramento, California, lived in Jalisco, Mexico, for about a year after I turned 44 days old and brought back after I turned one. I recently went back to Jalisco and got to know the place were I took my first steps and started to learn how to talk and dance and love.

When I was in Mexico I was taking photos of many things like flowers people and just pure nature. Taking photos wasn't something I liked doing, but now I enjoy to take photographs of nature because I found out that nature contains a variety of beauty in it alone. Flowers, roses, trees, grass and every other plant is unique as well as every human being on this planet even though you may not know it.
       
The concept of nature is magnificent to me because nature showed me many things that people could show me. I have learned from people and there mistakes as my mother told and taught me. This is me and this is who I am, I like to define myself as a part of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment