Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oscar Cervantes, Burbank Sophmore

During monday after school's practice of Burbank's ROTC drill team I was able to capture this photograph. Through everyones posture on this picture we can observe how dedicated and commited our team is. 
        

       Hello ! my name is Oscar Cervantes Im a sophomore at Luther Burbank High School.  Today is actually my first week here and I already love this school. After school I practice with the cross country team at 4:30. since school gets out at 2:56 I basically sat out in the heat for about an hour and a half. Since Im not not a big fan of waiting I decided to join a 7th period class. The school newspaper or The Titan Ledger was what I chose. I've been here for 3 days and I've learned a lot! I hope to stay in this club or class for the rest of the year and keep you all reading our blogs informed fast and with the right information. 
         Throughout my time here at Burbank I want to stay in the Newspaper academy as well as the Cross country team. Living moments  and being able to keep them on a photo or video not just mentally inspires me to do this.Just like photography running inspires me in other ways. being healthy and looking good is my main inspiration. In our competitions we go through good and bad moments of triumph and loss. With my ability of taking pictures or capturing our moments is how i combine both of my favorite activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment