Friday, September 13, 2013

The Cheesehead Appears!

"Cross dressing Gaara" by Trina Hooker
   Yo! My name's Trina Hooker. I'm a sophomore at Luther Burbank High School. Be glad to be graced with my awesomeness! I love to draw and edit videos. My creativity knows no bounds. My favorite subjects are History and Physical Science. I have A.D.D. so when I write, I tend to get off subject, like.... a LOT! I am a rather hyperactive person once you get to know me! 

  Little did you know, I just moved here almost a year ago. I came from the great state of Wisconsin, home of the 'Cheeseheads'! I really didn't plan on moving here and I didn't want to. I soon realized that thought was completely stupid! Luther Burbank has the best teachers EVER. The work load is so light and my House (VAPA) is the best house of all houses in the universe of houses (Lead by Mr. Jones).  Since coming here, I have joined the Newspaper Club.

I promise to bring you only the best news! 

From the normal eye, this looked like a regular hanging branch, but the through the lens of a camera it becomes a work of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment