Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LeShay Woodside,Daveana Owens

Hello, my name is Daveana Owens I'm a senior at Luther Burbank High School. My favorite classes are Ceramics and Newspaper With Mr.Hull. This is my last year of high school and I'm excited because I get to move forward in life and discover what I'm really interested in and become that.

I have a
Photo By Daveana Owens
boyfriend name Jordan. He graduated LBHS in 2012. He really is a good guy and really fun person who knows how to make me and other people laugh. I like taking pictures, mainly of myself, more than usual. This is why I am in this Journalism class.

Hey, My name is Leshay Woodside I'm a Junior at Luther Burbank High School. My boyfriend's name is Clevon. He's a really great person when you get to know him- well, he's rude at times but that's just how he is.

I can't wait to be a Senior and get high school over with so I can explore the world and learn new things. My favorite classes are drama and media production. I am a really nice person once you get to know me just don't push my buttons. I like to sing and read a lot but I'm a shy person at times.
By Leshay Woodside

No comments:

Post a Comment