Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Temiracle Harris and Danielle Hunt

Hello my name is Danielle Hunt I am a Luther Burbank High School Freshman. What I like to do on my free time is listen to music and rap my favorite songs. I also like to go on Instagram and take pictures and post them. I am shy at times but other times, like around my close friends, I am very loud and humorous and very fun to be around. I am quiet in class (sometimes) if I am new to the class or don't know anybody in the class.
Hello my name is Danielle Hunt Here is one of my favorite photos. We have lots of pretty flowers at Burbank


Hello I'm Temiracle Harris a Freshman at Luther Burbank High School. My favorite things to do are sing,draw,dance and write. I love to be on Facebook and Instagram. Apparently I'm funny. I love to laugh.  I'm very smart. I like to hang out with my friends. 

I'm 14 years old. I like to be honest with people and I'm kinda loud. I'm also pretty clumsy. My favorite colers are red gray white and purple. I'm really nice 

No comments:

Post a Comment