Wednesday, September 18, 2013

David Coleman - Burbank Sophomore

        My name is David Coleman I am a sophomore, I am 16 years old, and I go to Luther Burbank High school. my favorite hobbies are Skateboarding, art, and Music. I plan on following my dream by becoming a tattoo artist. Art really interests me alot, I have always loved art ever since I was really little. Whether it"s tagging, drawing or painting I always get deeply into it.

         I like to infuse art and music together, whatever type of song I"m listening to, that"s what comes out of my drawings. for me art and music isn"t just an activity.....it"s life to me, it always calms me down. When I get together with artists and musicians we become family just like that. it"s hard to explain. this photo i took has the elements of light and nature. I liked this photo because the lighting on this was pretty cool, I loved how it made rays of light in this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment